Submit Your Case

Peter Brewer

Do you have a dispute? Have you received a complaint, notice, or demand letter? Do you need representation in a real estate transaction?

If you are seeking legal counsel regarding a real estate matter in California, please provide our firm with additional information about your case. We will review the details of your submission and reach out to you as quickly as possible.

*Note – the submission of your potential case information does not create an attorney-client privilege

Comments on this entry are closed.